Pacific Accents Expandable Modular Garden Fence 2.0
The Modular Garden Fence System from Pacific Accents is the fast, easy way to install outdoor fencing around your vegetable or flower gardens to protect them from small destructive animals such as rabbits. No tools are required! Simply glide the stake through the guide holes on the sides of each panel and press the stake into the ground. That's it! Each kit consists of 6 panels for 12 linear feet of modular fencing. This allows you to build a 2' x 6' foot fence. Add additional kits to expand the fence. For example, to make a 6' x 6' fence (12 panels - 2 kits), 8' x 10' fence (18 panels - 3 kits) or 12' x 12' fence (24 panels - 4 kits). The fact is you can add as many kits as you need to build any size fence. Watch our video to see how easy this fence is to assemble.
Removing your modular fence is quick and easy. Simply pull up the stakes one at a time and fold each panel in a zig zag motion. The fence stores flat with the stakes installed. Reusing your fence is a breeze. Simply start at one end, unfold your panels and press the stakes back into the ground.
You're not limited to square or rectangular shaped fences!. Make a circles, triangles, zig zag or scalloped shapes if you wish by easily bending individual panels to make custom corners or curves!
The Modular Garden Fence System is made of steel wire (similar to chicken wire) that is welded, galvanized and coated in green vinyl for long lasting quality and beauty.
- Each Panel 24" Long by 18" Tall (Kit includes 6 panels.)
- Attractive Green Color Blends In Nicely With the Landscape or Garden
- Flexible Enough To Bend Into Virtually Any Shape
- Galvanized and Welded Steel Wire Coated In Green Vinyl
- Weather Resistant for All Season Use
- Combine Kits To Add Panels and Increase Fence Size
- 6 - 22.5" Long Connecting Stakes Included
- Mesh Hole Spacing: 1/2" x 1/2"
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED
- Keeps Small Animals Out of Your Garden